The 411....

My photo
A 30 something single mom of 3 sons, 2 grown, and grandmother to one spunky little girl. I eschew labels. I do my best to live an authentic life of peace, love, joy and freedom, knowing that in order to do this, I must embrace and love my shadow.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Stop blaming and take responsibility!

Hurry! Find someone to blame for the evils of this world!! OR...stop blaming "them" and start accepting the joint responsibility that we ALL hold collectively by our consciousness and believing that we can control, punish and use violence against other beings without devastating consequences. LOVE IS THE ONLY THING THAT WORKS WITHOUT NEGATIVE SIDE EFFECTS!!!! Take some and share with others! Stop complaining about the how awful the world is and DO something to change it by CHANGING YOURSELF!!!!