The 411....

My photo
A 30 something single mom of 3 sons, 2 grown, and grandmother to one spunky little girl. I eschew labels. I do my best to live an authentic life of peace, love, joy and freedom, knowing that in order to do this, I must embrace and love my shadow.

Friday, July 27, 2012

At least it's Friday!

I'm not sure what's going on with me this week.... not sure how to feel.  I just want to isolate. Somehow I have managed to get myself WAY down on the emotional scale to the point of having nightmares and attracting some not so positive experiences into my reality.  Sometimes, I just want to cry but have no idea WHY! I'm really working on allowing myself to feel the emotions and release them.  I'm working my way back up!  Trying to find MY balance in life... with every aspect.  Ready to start anew with new changes next week.

I seem to be getting deeper into the emotional detox as well, which I swear is way harder than anything physical!!  I can tell when I'm getting further into the cellular memory by how I will suddenly remember events that I had long forgotten about and I can actually FEEL how I felt at the time the event occurred and have a RUSH of emotions that are all over the scale! This seems to last about a week and then I move forward.  Now that I'm writing this, I can see clearly that this is exactly what is going on with me this week!  My higher thought right in this moment is... at least it's Friday! ;-)