The 411....

My photo
A 30 something single mom of 3 sons, 2 grown, and grandmother to one spunky little girl. I eschew labels. I do my best to live an authentic life of peace, love, joy and freedom, knowing that in order to do this, I must embrace and love my shadow.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Ending endless.....

sometimes i wonder if it will ever end
i get dizzy in the swirls of darkness and light
is there anyway out of this cage?

your gripping fear, masked control to own me....
i seek serenity, after all of this i still stand
can i go now?

isolating, i find myself in the closet of my mind...
still running from you, can i cut you out
relief, please find me here.

courage to change, wisdom to know
strength to see me through....
i have to go, a voice is calling
death find the part of me that is you.